søndag 6. august 2017

The black side of my closet




Inspired by my friend Kari`s (momentsintime)
"Capsule of a wardrobe",
I started to reorganize my closet......
Since I work in a fashion store, I buy a lot of clothes, but not necessarily use them so much.
 So , first of all, I started to look over every thing in my closet, and got rid of the ones I never use.
Then I divided my closet in two areas:
one blue colours, and one black/white.

Suddenly I realized I do have a lot of black clothes.
This black jacket has been my favourite for a long time, 
and goes along with skirts and jeans, even a dress.
And also, I realize I do have a kind of ruff style.
I`m not the flower and lace girl.
The blue side of my closet is more femine,
but I have to admit: I love the black and white style.





Trying to get some colours in;
yellow and black is a good one.




My favourite shoes this summer:
my yellow  from Bianco.





 Jacket and skirt from Lindex.
Yellow top bought in Prague.

Kari :-)

If you want to see more from Momentsintime go to:
http://mtagerphotos.blogspot.no/

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar